Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home Made Christmas.....2010


Christmas crafts....WOW.... There are so many amazing ideas out there, and I wish we could do them all! We did get to do plenty this year...and here are some of the favorites.... (most are mommy's )

Pomanders....totally fun! I even did this with my preschool Co-op class....



This year, in an effort to cut down on the midnight\ wrapping daddy and I do every year, I made these awesome fabric bags! I made them in all sizes, in lots of differant christmas fabric... I think they turned out so cute! While the price upfront was a bit more than a  years worth of wrapping paper, It will pay off in the future...=)



with a little ribbon, any shape gift, fit perfect under out tree!
They worked out GREAT! At first the kids were not happy about it, but by the end of christmas everyone loved them... even daddy!


Here is my very first quilt ( and possibly the LAST) I made for the Dadster for his new "home" for the next year...... and what better quilt for the Disney lover? =)



Here are some pillows I made with some Dish towels from Tk Maxx, aren't they cute? $4!!

                           

Here are some gifts I made for friends kids... little sweet shoppe fabric candies..... these were my favorite..



Crayon rolls... for some of the kids friends....

KT made these crafts for the women in our family... this is a great and EASY project for anyone!


JT making up some yummy popcorn balls...
More sweets to give away!

They handed these out to our neighbors and friends at church...
We also made hand warmers (that you microwave) and some other cute little hand made things, i never got to take a picture of... But these were some great fun Kid-doable gifts this year!

And below a FEW photos of our family Christmas......

















Goodbye 2010~













0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful notes...

Related Posts with Thumbnails